Personal Fire-resistant Safe – Small
This small fireproof personal safe features all-steel welded construction to provide protection that goes far beyond that of similarly priced composite safes. The electronic lock allows you to program a personalized 3–8 digit combination, has a low battery warning system, and includes a backup key.
Personal-sized fireproof safes serve double duty – offering protection from fire and theft for the most valuable items in your home or office. This safe features robust all-steel construction, including a heavy-gauge door secured by two solid-steel, live-action locking bolts and two solid-steel dead bolts. The fireproof design provides 30 minutes of protection from external temperatures as high as 1400° F and is backed by a lifetime warranty. User friendly features include a programmable 3-8 digit electronic lock with backup key and silent entry option, carpeted interior and shelf, and an externally hinged door that opens beyond 180° allowing easy access to the contents of your safe. Stack-On Personal Fireproof Safes are designed to offer robust protection from fire and theft.
- Fireproof for 30 minutes up to 1400° F (verified by an independent laboratory)
- Electronic lock stores a 3-8 digit combination – backup key included
- 2-way locking with 2 solid-steel live-action bolts and 2 deadbolts
- Welded-steel construction
- Keypad can be silenced
- Low battery warning system
- Door opens beyond 180°
- Carpeted shelf
- Mounting hardware included
- This is a California-approved Firearm Safety Device that meets the requirements of Penal Code section 23655 and the regulations issued thereunder
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov
|External Dimensions: (W X D X H)||
15 x 12 x 12″
|Internal Dimensions: (W X D X H)||
13.25 x 10 x 10″
0.8 cu. ft.
|Long Gun Capacity||
|Door Storage Organizer||